Wednesday, June 14, 2006

LAZY BASTARD!

First off! Apologies in the delay in posting, AOL has finally reconnected me!
Well... here we are... I was working the early shift this morning... in the snake pit... yes... call handling! As it goes some people due to their circumstances work day shifts only... which is fine... I dont have a problem with it... but we are contacted to have a half hour bait, but normal shift workers get an hour... why? because its pointless having a bait on a nightshift, so we are allowed an hour on the day shifts. Well... why is it these lazy fuckers get an hour when they don't do the nights? Oh it doesnt stop there... theres one who only does Monday - Friday 8-4's... now this takes the piss... usually when you come on duty... you do it between half past and quater to. SHE! does it 1 or 2 minutes to the hour! But she will still finish at 3.30 or 3.45 at the very latest... oh yeah... and she benefits from the whole 1 hour bait time! Today was good though... one of the lasses on the shift is on maternity leave... she came in today and it was nice to see her and baby... but the SHE! I mentioned before... she used this to her advantage... she ran over and was standing talking for a good half an hour while the resr of us... bearing in mind we are already understaffed... took the fucking calls! Now she doesnt work the late shifts and nightshifts for family problems... but when there is a late shift or night shift over time... for double time going... shes straight in there!
At the end of the shift this afternoon I totalled up the amount of calls she logged... and how many my colleage and I logged... by myself I logged more than double her!
LAZY FUCKING BASTARD!

5 Comments:

Blogger ExtraSpecialCopper said...

Yay now you can update more! lol

Know what a pain it is having such lazy people working alongside you!

15 June 2006 at 19:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I only work on a switchboard I know the feeling, one day last week I took and logged 200 phone calls in 8 hours (i'm only a temp), my collegue (and permanent employee) took just 50 calls in the same amount of time!

29 June 2006 at 17:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought control room staff watched Tv all day

11 July 2006 at 08:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean, I used to work in a police station, I worked on the helpdesk taking the phone calls, in the front office or in the control room and there's always the odd one (or more) who takes the p***.

13 August 2006 at 08:30  
Blogger PC Plastic Fuzz said...

just wanted to say HI!

your post made me laugh

12 November 2006 at 22:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home